Monday 24 October 2011

Trip to Yercaud



           On 28/8/2011 (Sunday) , I visited a beautiful hill station called Yercaud, which was more like a family trip. Yercaud is situated in Salem, Tamilnadu and it’s just a 2.30 hour travel from my home. I captured quite a handful number of photos while i was there (almost 400 photos!). I selected a few best looking ones to post it here. Have a look at them..
Enjoying my time

 








































Find Yercaud on the Map:

View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Hi Prasanna,

    Really great blog! I've enjoyed all the photos you have posted here because of the great style and energy. I have a blog on travel theme with a sepaarate section of Photos and Videos. If you're interested, we would love to have you on as a guest blogger. My blog contains hundreds of great stories from travelers who love to share their journey with the world...

    Included in your post will be a link to your website in the interests of helping the readers find more blogs by you.We'll also take care that you have all rights reserved for the photographs you provide us.

    looking forward to your reply,

    Thanks
    Rachna
    rachna@dtfares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Sure. Please send me the details of your travel blog and tell me exactly what i should do. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete